SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
Tecnova is a leading manufacturing and engineering firm that employs only the best personnel with track records of success and the intelligence and drive to always outperform and out-deliver. We provide a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment for professionals who are ready to make a strategic career move. Ideal candidates will be seeking more than just a job. If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute your skills and talents at an established, discerning company where your expertise is both valued and expected, please apply. Located between Chicago and Milwaukee, Tecnova offers excellent salary packages with 401(k), PTO, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits.
We specialize in PCB, Electro-Mechanical, and Control Panel Assemblies and are committed to providing our customers with quality products, exceptional services, and on-time delivery.
Tecnova Electronics is seeking an experienced Supply Chain Manager who is responsible for planning, developing, executing, and monitoring all supply chain functions, including but not exclusive to Inventory, Procurement, and Materials Planning.
- Active participant in Executive Management Staff to establish, implement, and maintain an ISO9001 Quality System and the yearly Business Plan
- Develops supply chain strategies to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost
- Leads the supply chain team in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Plans, manages, and coordinates all activities related to the quoting, sourcing, and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet customer requirements
- Supervises, coaches, and assigns tasks to direct reports to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of policies and procedures
- Responsible for developing and implementing policies and procedures for inventory control, cycle counting, verifications and adjustments
- Create and implement inventory monitoring plans that reduce excess and obsolete inventory
- Directs procurement activities by working with managers, supervisors, and other employees as needed to ensure alignment of all departments in the company to effectively support company-wide business operations
- Effectively manage supplier relationships. Participate in the supplier selection, qualification, evaluation, and performance monitoring process with buyers
- Responsible for the materials scheduling to align with production schedule to maximize throughput, limit down time, and satisfy customer demand and inventory requirements
- Supports proper utilization of ERP system
- Establish and monitor freight agreements with carriers
- Execute interviews, orientations, discipline program, and terminations.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Electronics, or Industrial Engineering, preferred
- Requires 5+ years in supply chain management in an electronics manufacturing environment
- Requires 3+ years supervisory/managerial experience
- CPIM certification, preferred
- Requires Advanced Microsoft skills
- Requires ability to read a multilevel BOM, drawings, and specifications
- Requires knowledge of manufacturing and inventory principles, including ERP
- Requires knowledge of purchasing negotiations and techniques
- Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills, problem solving techniques, and accuracy are essential
- No 3rd-party resumes accepted. Principals only – no agencies or contractors.
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident authorized to work in this country for any employer. Because of the immediacy of this position, we are unable to sponsor people at this time.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Waukegan, IL - Tecnova Manufacturing Headquarters