Tecnova is a leading manufacturing and engineering firm that employs only the best personnel with track records of success and the intelligence and drive to always outperform and out-deliver. We provide a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment for professionals who are ready to make a strategic career move. Ideal candidates will be seeking more than just a job. If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute your skills and talents at an established, discerning company where your expertise is both valued and expected, please apply. Located between Chicago and Milwaukee, Tecnova offers excellent salary packages with 401(k), PTO, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits.
Tecnova specializes in PCB, Electro-Mechanical, and Control Panel Assemblies and are committed to providing our customers with quality products, exceptional services, and on-time delivery.
Tecnova Electronics is seeking a Purchasing Assistant who is responsible for clerical support of the Supply Chain department.
- Examines confirmations, reviews for accuracy, and enters information into the ERP system.
- Reads and interprets data; Identifies errors and potential issues.
- Runs reports; downloads into excel, formats and e-mails information to suppliers and/or buyers.
- Updates spreadsheets regularly.
- Works closely with vendors to ensure timely delivery of goods and material.
- Performs purchase order maintenance and reschedules.
- Works with Master Scheduler and Vendors to determine recovery plans when required.
- Completes special projects and compiles special reports as required.
- Provides project status updates to Buyers and Management.
- Additional duties as required.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Associates degree or combination of education & experience preferred but not required.
- Experience in an administrative position preferred, but not required.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must have excellent typing and 10 key skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products; Outlook, Word and Excel are required.
- Basic understanding of MRP/ERP systems preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to read/write/speak English proficiently is required.
- Must be self-motivated.
- This is a highly visible and accountable position. Must be able to multitask and provide statuses on projects at all times.
Only applicants that meet all requirements will be considered.
- No 3rd-party resumes accepted. Principals only – no agencies or contractors
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident authorized to work in this country for any employer.
Because of the immediacy of this position, we are unable to sponsor people at this time
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance