MANUFACTURING: PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN
Tecnova is a leading manufacturing and engineering firm that employs only the best personnel with track records of success and the intelligence and drive to always outperform and out-deliver. We provide a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment for professionals who are ready to make a strategic career move. Ideal candidates will be seeking more than just a job. If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute your skills and talents at an established, discerning company where your expertise is both valued and expected, please apply. Located between Chicago and Milwaukee, Tecnova offers excellent salary packages with 401(k), PTO, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits.
We specialize in PCB, Electro-Mechanical, and Control Panel Assemblies and are committed to providing our customers with quality products, exceptional services, and on-time delivery.
Tecnova Electronics Inc. is seeking a self-motivated Production Technician who will be responsible for all facets of testing, including Programming, ICT, Functional Test, and Calibration. Setup and operate test fixtures. Efficiently troubleshoot and repair basic electronic and mechanical assemblies.
Candidates must have the ability to:
- Safely and efficiently setup/operate test fixtures, test platforms, test equipment
- Assemble and test both mechanical and electronic assemblies
- Accurately document test results including pass/fail criteria
- Perform basic troubleshooting and repair including visual inspection and solder repairs
- Comprehend and perform duties in accordance with an ISO9001 Quality System
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Electronic Trade School Certification
- Associate Degree in Electronics, preferred
- 1 - 2 years technician experience in an electronics manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of digital and analog electronic circuitry
- Knowledge of electronic components identification
- Basic understanding of IPC SMT Placement & Soldering Acceptability Standards
- Knowledge of troubleshooting procedures
- Ability to read and comprehend technical documentation
- Contribute and work in a team environment
- Distinguish colors, fine circuit detail, and tones
- Excellent organizational skills, problem solving techniques, and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to manually lift up to 30 pounds
- No 3rd-party resumes accepted. Principals only – no agencies or contractors.
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident authorized to work in this country for any employer. Because of the immediacy of this position, we are unable to sponsor people at this time.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance