Tecnova is a leading manufacturing and engineering firm that employs only the best personnel with track records of success and the intelligence and drive to always outperform and out-deliver. We provide a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment for professionals who are ready to make a strategic career move. Ideal candidates will be seeking more than just a job. If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute your skills and talents at an established, discerning company where your expertise is both valued and expected, please apply. Located between Chicago and Milwaukee, Tecnova offers excellent salary packages with 401(k), PTO, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits.
We specialize in PCB, Electro-Mechanical, and Control Panel Assemblies and are committed to providing our customers with quality products, exceptional services, and on-time delivery.
Tecnova Electronics Inc. is seeking a self-motivated Maintenance Technician to perform maintenance and repair of equipment and buildings for Tecnova Electronics, Inc.
Candidates must have the ability to:
- Set-up, perform, and maintain equipment preventive maintenance programs
- Perform troubleshooting and repair of equipment failures
- Perform building maintenance – mechanical, electrical, plumbing
- Comprehend and perform duties in accordance with an ISO9001 Quality System
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Requires 2+ years equipment and building maintenance experience
- Knowledge of electric, mechanical, and plumbing installation and maintenance
- Excellent organizational skills, and problem solving techniques
- Requires troubleshooting ability with a logical systematic approach
- Requires a sense of urgency to keep equipment down times and lost production to a minimum
- Requires forklift experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to distinguish colors, fine circuit detail, and tones
- No 3rd-party resumes accepted. Principals only - no agencies or contractors.
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident authorized to work in this country for any employer
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Waukegan, IL - Tecnova Manufacturing Headquarters