AUTOMATION PROCESS ENGINEER
Tecnova is a leading manufacturing and engineering firm that employs only the best personnel with track records of success and the intelligence and drive to always outperform and out-deliver. We provide a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment for professionals who are ready to make a strategic career move. Ideal candidates will be seeking more than just a job. If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute your skills and talents at an established, discerning company where your expertise is both valued and expected, please apply. Located between Chicago and Milwaukee, Tecnova offers excellent salary packages with 401(k), PTO, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits.
We specializes in PCB, Electro-Mechanical, and Control Panel Assemblies and are committed to providing our customers with quality products, exceptional services, and on-time delivery.
Tecnova Electronics is seeking an experienced Automation Process Engineer who will develop, evaluate, and improve our automation processes.
- Establish, document, and maintain Automation process procedures and work instructions for all printed circuit board assembly operations
- Create, update, and continually improve equipment programming files including software testing and validation
- Implement and maintain programs and fixtures in accordance with engineering change notices
- Create and implement process control, improvements, and cost reduction opportunities
- Identify quality issues, troubleshoot problems, determine root cause, and take corrective and/or preventive actions
- Work with customers and production in transitioning new projects into first-run production
- Provide engineering support to production personnel
- Design, program, and test new and existing automation equipment
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years Process Engineering experience in PCB assembly environment
- Experience with process controls
- Experience with software programming
- Requires Advance computer skills, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills, problem solving techniques, and accuracy are essential
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and stand for extended hours
- On-site position
- No 3rd-party resumes accepted. Principals only – no agencies or contractors
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident authorized to work in this country for any employer.
Because of the immediacy of this position, we are unable to sponsor people at this time
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Waukegan, IL - Tecnova Manufacturing Headquarters