Tecnova is a leading manufacturing and engineering firm that employs only the best personnel with track records of success and the intelligence and drive to always outperform and out-deliver. We provide a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment for professionals who are ready to make a strategic career move. Ideal candidates will be seeking more than just a job. If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute your skills and talents at an established, discerning company where your expertise is both valued and expected, please apply. Located between Chicago and Milwaukee, Tecnova offers excellent salary packages with 401(k), PTO, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits.
We specializes in PCB, Electro-Mechanical, and Control Panel Assemblies and are committed to providing our customers with quality products, exceptional services, and on-time delivery.
Tecnova Electronics is seeking an experienced Accounting Supervisor who will coordinate and perform all aspects relating to accounting and financial reporting for both Tecnova Electronics, Inc. and Tecnova, Inc.
- Provide overall leadership, direction, and development of the accounting staff.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop and document more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy, timely action, emphasis on internal controls and GAAP compliance.
- Perform General Ledger account balancing, journal entries, month end close, report processing, and financial statement preparation.
- Assist team with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processes including troubleshooting discrepancies.
- Analyze and maintain standard costing system and inventory control.
- Work with outside Accounting firms in processing year end or mid-year audits.
- Perform or assist with collections and perform cash flow analysis.
- Track sales and use tax owed and assist with other tax and regulatory items as needed.
- Organize and maintain consistency of network file storage.
- Perform special projects to assist the department and Tecnova in achieving its goals and objective.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3+ years accounting experience with a small to medium size company.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel
- Supervisory experience, preferred
- Experience with ERP systems, preferred
- Strong digital file management and organizational skill
- Must be ethical and honest in all interactions and keep sensitive information confidential
- Must have strong interpersonal communication, project management, writing, and organizational skills
- Must be a team player with the ability to communicate and build relationships
- Must have good reasoning abilities and sound judgment
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize duties
- Must be reliable and a self- starter who can meet deadlines
- Must be detail oriented and accurate
- Must be able to comprehend and perform duties in accordance with an ISO9001 Quality System
- Some manual lifting up to 20 lbs.
- No 3rd-party resumes accepted. Principals only – no agencies or contractors
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident authorized to work in this country for any employer.
Because of the immediacy of this position, we are unable to sponsor people at this time
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Waukegan, IL - Tecnova Manufacturing Headquarters
- On-Site Position