Tecnova is a leading manufacturing and engineering firm that employs only the best personnel with track records of success and the intelligence and drive to always outperform and out-deliver. We provide a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment for professionals who are ready to make a strategic career move. Ideal candidates will be seeking more than just a job. If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute your skills and talents at an established, discerning company where your expertise is both valued and expected, please apply. Located between Chicago and Milwaukee, Tecnova offers excellent salary packages with 401(k), PTO, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits.
We specialize in PCB, Electro-Mechanical, and Control Panel Assemblies and are committed to providing our customers with quality products, exceptional services, and on-time delivery.
Tecnova Electronics Inc. is seeking a self-motivated SMT Technician who is responsible for all aspects of SMT printed circuit board assembly, from setup and installation of new equipment to ensuring the completion of high-quality products. Promotes accuracy and efficiency of SMT Operators through proper coaching, training, and leading by example. Program, setup, operate SMT lines, and troubleshoot failures at Tecnova Electronics, Inc.
Candidates must have the ability to:
- Assist with the installation/setup of SMT equipment
- Setup, program, debug, and operate SMT equipment
- Monitor/optimize line performance and equipment programs
- Ensure equipment functions safely
- Create and perform effective preventive maintenance program
- Setup/verify New Product Introduction and Prototype builds
- Effectively communicate quality issues to the team
- Load, setup, and unload SMT feeders
- Verify work order kits and setups
- Perform hand placement and soldering of components
- Comprehend and perform duties in accordance with an ISO9001 Quality System
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of electronic components identification
- Requires 5+ years SMT equipment operation with a minimum of 2 years programming
- Requires 1+ years Lead or Supervisory experience
- Excellent organizational skills, problem solving techniques, and accuracy are essential
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office & keyboard typing
- SMT equipment maintenance knowledge
- Intermediate understanding of IPC SMT Placement & Soldering Acceptability Standards, preferred
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and understand assembly drawings
- Must be able to manually lift up to 30 pounds
- Ability to stand for extended hours
- No 3rd-party resumes accepted. Principals only – no agencies or contractors.
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident authorized to work in this country for any employer. Because of the immediacy of this position, we are unable to sponsor people at this time.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance