SMT OPERATOR 1
Tecnova is a leading manufacturing and engineering firm that employs only the best personnel with track records of success and the intelligence and drive to always outperform and out-deliver. We provide a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment for professionals who are ready to make a strategic career move. Ideal candidates will be seeking more than just a job. If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute your skills and talents at an established, discerning company where your expertise is both valued and expected, please apply. Located between Chicago and Milwaukee, Tecnova offers excellent salary packages with 401(k), PTO, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits.
Tecnova specializes in PCB, Electro-Mechanical, and Control Panel Assemblies and are committed to providing our customers with quality products, exceptional services, and on-time delivery.
Tecnova Electronics Inc. is seeking a self-motivated SMT Operator 1 who is responsible for setup and operation of surface mount technology equipment.
Candidates must have the ability to:
- Setup and operate SMT equipment
- Verify work order kits and setups
- Load, setup, and unload SMT feeders
- Ensure equipment functions safely
- Review and properly document shift notes
- Perform hand placement and soldering of components
- Daily cleaning of equipment, tools & work area
- Comprehend and perform duties in accordance with an ISO9001 Quality System
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of electronic component identification
- Requires 1+ years of SMT equipment operation
- Excellent organizational skills, problem solving techniques, and accuracy are essential
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office & keyboard typing
- Basic understanding of IPC SMT Placement & Soldering Acceptability Standards
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and understand assembly drawings
- Must be able to manually lift up to 30 pounds
- Ability to stand for extended hours
- No 3rd-party resumes accepted. Principals only – no agencies or contractors.
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident authorized to work in this country for any employer. Because of the immediacy of this position, we are unable to sponsor people at this time.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance